Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Way to get free reports?

tag
AAG1903
Established Member

Best Way to get free reports?

I tried to get reports for my husband on annualcreditreport.com but it looks like we've already done that in the last year so we cant.  are the any other resources?

CK starting score 514, goal 600 in 6 months or less
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
spike69
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best Way to get free reports?

Do you currently have any credit cards? Several offer free credit monitoring. Some banks as well. Otherwise you will have to pay to get them.

Message 2 of 3
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best Way to get free reports?

They are not free, but the best reports to use for rebuilding are the official reports directly from the CRAs.  Even the reports here, omit some of the detail from the official reports.  The same is true for the other monitoring sites.  The "investment" is well worth it.

My $.02

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.