Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Way to handle Midland

tag
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Best Way to handle Midland

Hello Everyone,

It seems that we are all having a hard time with Midland. I sent several PFDs via email and 2 snail mail. I am approaching 30 days soon. Finally, I received an email from a "Compliance" mailbox asking me to call them. The email said they do not like to discuss accounts via email. The debt is $151 (Verizon) which I offered to PIF 4 PFD. I called the # and get voicemail everytime.

How can I get around this? I thought it would be simple for such a small amount.

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Best Way to handle Midland

Email them back and tell them if they want to talk to you they need to provide a # they doesn't go straight to VM.

Message 2 of 3
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Re: Best Way to handle Midland

I guess I'll have to be patient. Now, I'm getting automatic replies that these people are out of the office. Unbelievable.

I'll call back and just try "0" for an operator.

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.