cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place for a detailed 3 in 1 report with DOFD and full history?

tag
Relique
New Contributor

Best place for a detailed 3 in 1 report with DOFD and full history?

Been signing up for all kinds of mintoring services and buying reports at several places and not finding any DOFD or fall off information. The only place I remember getting a DOFD and fall off dates are through free annual credit report which I cannot pull for another 4 months.

Was wondering if anyone here knows a good place to purchase a detailed 3in1 report with DOFD. Estimated fall off dates, full history, and creditor contact information will be a huge plus as well.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best place for a detailed 3 in 1 report with DOFD and full history?

Freecreditreport.com has a new revamped layout that includes that info. You need to click DETAILS for each account for DoFD

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Only EQ shows a DoFD.  TU and EX give you a fall of date.

I always used EQ 3-1 and they were fine for me.

Message 3 of 8
Relique
New Contributor

Thanks for help. Freecreditreport didn't work at least not with their free report. I will try directly from EQ in a couple of days. Pulled too many times today.

Message 4 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you have specific information, such as DOFDs, that is not being provided in commercial credit reports, you can obtain any information of record in your credit file by simply sending a written request, along with proof of identity and the current processing fee of $11.00, directly to the CRA.

They are required, under FCRA 609(a)(1), to provide any information of record in your file.  One fee, one letter, and you get anything you need.

Message 5 of 8
Relique
New Contributor

I may as well do that. I bought a 3in1 report from equifax per recommendation here and they did not provide that information. Wasted 25 bucks I guess.

Message 6 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

In order to see the information, click on the dispute button (on either TU or EX).  It brings up a different report with more information on it.

Message 7 of 8
Relique
New Contributor

I just tried that. Experian did not allow me to dispute online. Transunion link is broken for some reason and does not go to the dispute page. Luckily equifax link worked fine and showed me DOFDs for most of my accounts. As suspected, expired SOL on all negative information on the report.

Only two accounts do not show up on EQ will deal with those later.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.