Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to get reports

tag
CRCURTIS
Established Member

Best place to get reports

I would like to know where the best place to get reports is. 

The ones on myFICO seem to give limited information.

I need DoFD, account numbers and addresses.

I am waiting on my yearly's in the mail.  I wasn't able to pull from the annualcreditreport.com site.

Current score 580 (09/2013)

Goal 750+
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best place to get reports

I called each of the credit bureau's and ordered one for each. It will be an automatic phone line. Cost depends on the State you live in.
Samsung mobile
Message 2 of 11
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@creditscoreEE wrote:
I called each of the credit bureau's and ordered one for each. It will be an automatic phone line. Cost depends on the State you live in.

That's what I recommend. Alternatively, ask a friend in the mortgage business ... if you have one there. The tri-merge reports used by the hme-financing industry contains everything in your files... all in one report [merge/purge done to remove dups]. I just asked my bankruptcy attorney to pull the reports for me and I will reimburse them for the expense ... and I actually have friends int he mortgage industry.

Message 3 of 11
CRCURTIS
Established Member

Unfortunately no friends in the mortgage industry.

May be a silly question but if you call and order, which is what I had to do, does that count as your yearly?  I mean if you were to call and order via automated phone line could you still pull off the acr.com website at a later time or would you have to wait a year?

Goal 750+
Message 4 of 11
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

If I'm not mistaken it doesn't count as your yearly because you are paying for it. But I'm not sure you can always call and ask.
Samsung mobile
Message 5 of 11
CRCURTIS
Established Member

When I called and used the automated service I wasn't charged anything.  I didn't have to put in any payment info.

Goal 750+
Message 6 of 11
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Okay that means you got your free annual credit report 😀
Samsung mobile
Message 7 of 11
CRCURTIS
Established Member

Thanks

I am hoping that all the needed info will be on them.  DoFD, account numbers, addresses or other contact info etc.

Goal 750+
Message 8 of 11
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

No problem. When I ordered almost all of my collections had an address and phone number and account number if they don't have the full account number they will have the partial number. If they don't have neither they will usually have company name and you can always check online for thier information.
Samsung mobile
Message 9 of 11
CRCURTIS
Established Member

Thanks.  They will hopefully be here soon.

Goal 750+
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.