cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better to attempt an Early Exclusion online or calling?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Better to attempt an Early Exclusion online or calling?

Title says it all. Would it be best to call the Reporting agencies to try an EE or doing a dispute online?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Better to attempt an Early Exclusion online or calling?

I'd try calling first. But mainly because an EE doesn't really fall under a reason to dispute although it can work.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had success calling TU for an EE.  They report that by law they can only remove it up to the 7yr mark, but can submit a dispute on your behalf.  I just requested my 2nd EE today with TU.  Will let you know what happens.  FyreGyrl

Good Luck, with whichever way you go!!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called TU today. Unfort I got a lady on the phone that barely spoke english! So I had a hard time understanding her. I disputed 3 things on my report though all at once hoping for a EE. Do they send any kind of comfirmation or do we just have to check the report for it to be gone?

Message 4 of 8
junebug225
New Contributor

Fwiw I Recently submitted a online dispute with Transunion for a unpaid Midland collection and a paid charge off that had 5 months before fall off date and they were deleted. No luck with the other two bureaus  yet.

Fico's EQ 540 TU 529 EX 517 starting 3/2015
Fico's EQ 760 TU 775 EX 771 as of 04/204
Long term 775 across the board
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called TU back today and they confirmed they will be deleting the 3 bads I have floating around early for me. So now onto the other 2 agencies. (2) of them were due off in June and the other was Sept of this year so TU def will consider an EE. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Struck out with EQ. I even talked to a supervisor and she said no also. Experian I had a little luck thankfully, they are deleting 1 of the 3 and disputing the other 2. So fingers crossed. Guess Ill try again soon with EQ. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ will remove up to 60 days early.  If the scheduled removal is in June, follow up in April.  I found TU to be the most flexible of the 3.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.