Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond Frustrated....

tag
mlcole07
Established Member

Beyond Frustrated....

I've not been working on my credit very long just stated in February but I have sent out many GW's and got one PFD, so I have the one PFD that did absolutly nothing to my score!! Don't know why! Sent a letter to BofA asking to change the status of two school loans that are closed with them to good standing and they mailed me a letter back stating that they would well my credit report finally updated with it today and it shows that two accounts as closed but the status as unknown not current/closed...I don't know what to do... I also have a Kay Jewlers CC that had a balance of $400 that I now have paid down to $70 and still NOTHING!!! I'm dying here I don't know what else to do....Smiley Mad

Starting Score: 542
Current Score: 577
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
snugglebug
Valued Member

Re: Beyond Frustrated....

HI! When I had 2 collections removed after PFD, my score didn't move...at first.  Perhaps due to no collections on my report, I was rebucketed.  A few weeks later, it finally moved upwards.  So maybe the same will happen to you!  As far as the Kay Jewel CC with a CL of $400, you need to have your utilization under 9% I believe in order to see an increase in score.  With a balance of $70, you're still at about 18% utilization on it. If you can, try paying it down to $30 and that should help!  Good luck!  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.