Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Cap1 looooove today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Cap1 looooove today!

Decided to pull the trigger on converting my Plat to a QS today. I thought I might be a lil early since I was only one statement in (didn't get a statement when I activated the acct like some have). So I was a little nervous it'd be too soon. But... It worked! Yay! I've only had the card for one literal month. Now I'll use it more since I'll be getting 1.5% on it too. Woop woop!! I'd only put like $40 on it last month because I was mad at it for not having cash back, lol.

Then, as I posted in another thread, I got a score bump from a new card reporting (not cap1), and I was doing my weekly prequal fishing expedition to see if any new cards pop up that I might want. Nothing new, except an honest to god Cap 1 Quicksilver prequal! Smiley Surprised

I was like, omg, Cap 1 you are a little crazy, but also the best!
I have 3 cards, so I don't Reeeeallly need another, but I figured why not??

Pulled the trigger and waited a few anxious moments. Went through lots of screens, then wanted me to log in to my account. I figured that was a good sign!

Ended up here:

And with that, my friends, I have my highest CL and lowest APR of 18.24, I know it's not great, but I don't carry balances and I'm only one month after ch 13 BK discharge. No one else will approve me for Jack-Sheet, but that's okay, Cap 1 has my back Smiley Happy I'm def gonna be giving them my auto loan business in about a month. No one will touch me with a 10 foot pole for an auto loan, either. But Cap1 prequaled me for $40k at 3.75-5% for 72 mos depending on the year of the car.

HeartHeartHeartHeart  I love you Cap 1!!!!!  HeartHeartHeartHeart

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Chezy1025
Regular Contributor

Re: Big Cap1 looooove today!

That is some great news, Congrats! Can't wait to see a Venture or QS in my pre-qual haha

Last HP 03-24-2016 Gardening until I pre-qual for CSP or Venture

Starting Score: 485 06-20-14
Current Score: 685 04-03-16
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I also have 3 Cap One Cards!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome news!  Congrats!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi IAmLeTired, 

CONGRATS!!! It is great to hear that you've made great progress! Keep rockin' and have fun with your highest credit line! It's rewarding when creditors have a heart! :-) 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.