Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Issue with TU over Pinnacle CS & Verizon Wireless Relist

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Issue with TU over Pinnacle CS & Verizon Wireless Relist

I pulled my TU Report originally on 9/30/11 @ 11:17 AM, I printed a copy with the File # then last night 10/23 @ 10:28 I went online at TU to dispute an item and noticed that two account that had dropped reappeared. One with a new creditor name Pinnacle CS and the Verizon (these are both for the same acct.)

then at 9:49 AM (10/24) this morning I log into TU to dispute them and they are gone HOWEVER at 10:15 AM (10/24) they are back once again.

I have disputed this ORIGINAL bill for over 10 years, it was a Cell bill originally from Cellular One that I never had, then Alltel purchased Cellular One and hit my CR then

Alltel sold out to Verizon Wireless who then listed it as OPENED 02/12/2004 and now just relisted it as CLOSED 06/30/2011 the DAY IT FINALLY WAS REMOVED FROM

MY CR. Then Pinnacle follows by listing the same old collection just $1. less then Verizon.

Now I have printed out all four Credit Reports, two show them on it,  two do not but yet all have the same File # and states the time and day I printed. I also have every CR for the past ten years proving it was a past old collection however the Rep at TU told me it didn't matter as long as the creditors name was different, WHAT ?

Please can someone please help me and tell me what to do, my credit score just dropped dramatically, We had just made 3 huge purchases so I knew it would go down as we bought a new car, truck and RV but my score only dropped by 30 pts until these relisted then I went from 706 to 676 (after purchases) to 623 after relist,

I mean WOW 53 pts ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Big Issue with TU over Pinnacle CS & Verizon Wireless Relist

Did you get your full report from transunion.com (or annualcreditreport)? If so, what's the drop off date listed as (should be on Pinnacle's)? You'd probably want to know this. Also, the open and closed dates don't mean anything per length of reporting if Verizon is listed as a negative (of course, the CA is listed as a negative).

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.