Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later

@AAG1903 wrote:

What credit score range is needed for Bill me later?

I really don't know, I kept getting preapprovals and I just finally applied one day, I think my credit score was like 602 or something at the time. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 11 of 41
d170
Regular Contributor

@AAG1903 wrote:

What credit score range is needed for Bill me later?

Not sure but I had less than 540 when I was approved. Collections were paid but on my reports and near maxed on most if not all cc. Good luck

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 12 of 41
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I am having this same issue!!! Mine is dated 04/23/2014.  There have been major imporvements to my reports since April!! I have called and no one can tell me anything.

They pull EX for me.

Message 13 of 41
d170
Regular Contributor

Woman LOL

Anyone wanna be the Guinea pig and try for a cli 

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 14 of 41
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I've tried repeatedly.  Even waited until 7/23 to see if they updated every 3 month and still no luck

Message 15 of 41
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@d170 wrote:

Woman LOL

I tried too, but didn't work. Haven't gotten the email when they tell me the last time my credit reports were updated.

Message 16 of 41
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

@Whitneyy wrote:

@d170 wrote:

Woman LOL

I tried too, but didn't work. Haven't gotten the email when they tell me the last time my credit reports were updated.

Is this a HP when you try for a CLI? You have to try and purchase something correct?

Beginning myfico score watch 608 (4/4/14)
EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
**Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 17 of 41
d170
Regular Contributor

I called and the rep claimed they pull each time we tried to make a purchase over our available limit. He role me to contact equifax as there may be an issue with my CBR. Highly unlikely as were all showing a cbr date of April. I might call later today and see what another rep says. So he was either yanking my leg or didn't know crap from crap.

Time to Garden!!
Message 18 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@d170 wrote:
I called and the rep claimed they pull each time we tried to make a purchase over our available limit. He role me to contact equifax as there may be an issue with my CBR. Highly unlikely as were all showing a cbr date of April. I might call later today and see what another rep says. So he was either yanking my leg or didn't know crap from crap.

That doesn't sound good.

I looked up BML on google, not a lot of happy customers out there from what it looks like. Smiley Indifferent

Message 19 of 41
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@JPeanut503 wrote:

Is this a HP when you try for a CLI? You have to try and purchase something correct?

No HP. And yes, have to buy something. Or attempt to. 

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.