Contributor
trudawg660

Bill Me Later

i wanted to know how "bill me later" reflect on your credit report, i have been told it comes up as a loan but i wanted to make sure.
Frequent Contributor
cadavis0609

Re: Bill Me Later

I have no experience with BML but from what I've heard on here, BML does not report but they do draw an inquiry (this I do have experience with)
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

trudawg, I have no idea what a "bill me later" means.  More info is needed to assist you.

There is no CR status for a "bill me later."

Under contract law, no fulfillment of contract is made without remittance of actual and substantive real or monetary remittance.  So I am puzzled by an offer as having any legal standing.

Did you make an offer to them that they accepted, under condition of "bill me later?"  Not a business practice that I am aware of.

What is the skinny?

Contributor
Sprinty2

Bill me later is a deferred payment service offrered by Airlines, retailers etc. They do pull a hard inquiry, but I am not sure about reporting a TL.
Established Member
Calicurli

Hi there -

They do not report at all to any of the three credit bureaus.

I have just completed a settlement with them and checked to be sure they didn't add any baddies to the mix.  The only thing noted was their initial inquiry.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}