Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CO Deleted from EQ!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA CO Deleted from EQ!

So this morning i log on to check my scores (like I do multiple times a day) and I see that EQ score jumped another 27 points up to 669! So being the person I am I have to know what happened so I pulled my EQ report and BAM! No BoA CO reporting. Nothing. Gone. About a week and a half ago my score jumped 33 point when two Cap1 CO's were deleted early. So total jump is 60 points in the past two weeks. I didnt call. I didnt email. I didnt mail anything. I dont know what happened and why it was deleted. I know i read somewhere on here someone was talking about BoA agreeing to remove all CO's from a certain time period by the end of this month. Anyone know anything about that? Either way I am way too excited over this. This was the last CRA reporting it. In the past 5 months my scores have gone from the high 500 to the mid-high 600s!

Thanks, guys!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: BoA CO Deleted from EQ!

You need to determine whether the CRA has excluded early, or whether the creditor actually reported a deletion of the information form your credit report.

You can contact the CRA and make a formal request under FCRA 609(a) as to whether the CO has been deleted from your file, or only excluded from credit reports issued by the CRA.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.