Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA higher management call

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA higher management call

Well I paid in full last week a charge off to BoA and today I called a higher management to see if they can delete of my report and was told that they are obligated to report true facts and they can't remove. But then she said I can get credit (people) lol forgot the word. Anyways also said I can dispute. I'm like dispute what I already paid! I'm guessing she was referring to people like LL? This is schedule to come off in 2020 that is a long wait what to do or just let it sit there and let it ride as a charge off paid in full. I'm not sure if I can improve my scores anymore with that on my credit by just paying a cc on time.
Fico scores as of 7/14/16
EQ-629
EX-639
TU-554-----collections being delete not updated yet
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA higher management call

Well, there's the "Good Will" letter writing with persistence until they get sick of it and delete it... or talk to LL and see if there is a legal way to dispute it without lying to the CRAs as BoA suggested you do.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

LL IS $80 a month this is my only negative account left and its paid in full. I'm tempted to use LL for just this one account. I'm sure they will drag it out as long as possible to get my money lol. But then being lawyers I don't think it should be that hard for them to make that happen with a PIF account. Decisions decisions oh man
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

The GW letter is about the only option here. Lowkey is correct that you may have to be persistant in sending them as they may never work. But it is always worth a shot.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.