Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa CC closed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boa CC closed

Logged in to make sure my balance is 0 as I do every few weeks only to discover my card has been closed. I started with $1,000 secured, graduated and worked up to $7500 Rewards card. I was very proud of this limit and card. Recently started using a travel card and havent used the BOA in about 6 mos. I called and she said inactivity / Recent or past derogatories caused closure. I recently disputed a 6yr old PRA account and they updated it as past due. I have scores around 685 no new lates in 4 yrs and am at 1% credit use. The CSR rep couldnt tell me if this was a factor just said I could reapply for another card with a hard pull. I declined. That PRA account will go away in April so I'll wait. In the meantime guess I'll use some of my other cards that are just sitting around. I just thought I'd share because honestly it stings like a break up!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Boa CC closed

Know how you feel in a way, had a similar situation happen to me recently. Citi card was closed after I paid balance off, no baddies on it and a 2k limit. Also had card for around 7 years. No good explanation and they wanted me to reapply for a new card told them no.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.