Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa Cash reward card

tag
Bleu
Contributor

Boa Cash reward card

I just rcvd a Cash reward card with a 5k limit. MY question is.. to receive the rewards do i need to enroll in anything? Or is it just automatic? Third question is if i can add an authorized user will it report to the CBs. Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Boa Cash reward card

@Bleu wrote:

I just rcvd a Cash reward card with a 5k limit. MY question is.. to receive the rewards do i need to enroll in anything? Or is it just automatic? Third question is if i can add an authorized user will it report to the CBs. Any help is appreciated.

Grats on your new card Smiley Happy  The rewards are automatic on this card it is not a rotating category card like some are. Dont know if BoA reports AU.

Message 2 of 5
Bleu
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. As far as AU reporting.. i dont think of any card doing it anymore. They only report if it's a joint user on the account. That's what i'm being told but then i read recent posts on here about banks that report on other people as AU

Message 3 of 5
Bigtonyp24
Contributor

They do report au because i am currently an au on my girlfriends card and it shows on my credit report. hope this helps

Message 4 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Bigtonyp24 wrote:

They do report au because i am currently an au on my girlfriends card and it shows on my credit report. hope this helps

+1.  BoA is one of many banks that does report AU to the CRAs.  My wife is an AU on my Travel Rewards card.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.