Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa charge off

tag
martypav7
Contributor

Boa charge off

I need some advice from more experienced people here. I had credit card from Boa in 2012 and it charged off. When i called to pay for it person that i spoke to told me after i pay it in full it will be gone from my report within 30-45 days, well never happened. I called boa numerous times and nothing. Week ago i filed BBB complaint and got phone call today where Boa saying that they reporting correctly and there's nothing they can do!! What should i do to remove them, they dont answer my GW letters at all.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Boa charge off

Well at this point unless you have some proof of this there isnt going to be too much that can be done since you have already gone the BBB route. You only other options are to file a complaint with the CFPB or file an outright lawsuit against BOA for breech of oral contract and then it would come down to a judge deciding the matter. 

Adding: At this late date the SOL for legal actions may have passed in your state you need to find out if it has or hasnt as far as filing a suit against them.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.