Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa secured credit card graduated!

tag
ulyssesmama
Contributor

Boa secured credit card graduated!

So I got the BOA secured card $99 for $500 back in December 2016. So I thought since it's been about nine months maybe I should apply for a new card. I have seen other people on here saying that they tried it and was approved. Well I tried it and was denied. 😞 I have have some spending (back to school and such) recently the dropped my score. (Now back down to 630 from 660) 😞 Which is what they mentioned in the denial letter. So I thought that was it! Blew my chance. Well this week I get a check in the mail which is a refund of my $99! So that in itself was great and I thought that was it. So when I logged on today to pay my bill I noticed that my limit had increased to $2000! 😮😄😊🤜🤛👏🏾 I am so tickled!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Boa secured credit card graduated!

Awesome, congratulations! Dv
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow just 9 months! Congrats! 

Message 3 of 6
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

What were you scores when you first got the card?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give us some info on your stats? Such as scores beg and after and if you have any derogs on your report? Thanks and congrats was it a HP or not for the auto increase?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats thats amazing! my plan is to get the secured BofA also and the Cap1 as well, hopefully i can get them within the next 3 months and start rebuilding.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.