cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Address For Sending GW Letter

tag
InfoSeek

BofA Address For Sending GW Letter

I want to send a GW letter to BofA. It's concerning late payments on a closed credit card account. The late payments were:

May 2010- 30 day late

Jan 2011- 30 day

Feb 2011- 60 day

Mar 2011- 90 day

Apr 2011- 60 day

May 2011 - 60 day

After which the account was current until I closed it in May 2012. I emailed the CEO last week, but haven't received a response yet. So I was wondering if someone could please PM me BofA's physical address where I can send the letter.

Also, something that I found interesting- when I tried getting the account # from BofA, they couldn't find the account. So, instead of writing a GW letter, should I try disputing it with the CRAs?

Thanks!

Oz

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
freak4tech
New Contributor

Re: BofA Address For Sending GW Letter

bofa has too many addresses. i emailed CEO myself and didnt receive a reply until about 2-3 weeks later i got a letter in the mail. Generic response about we report accurate info! 

If i get this CO off my report my score will skyrocket. Will continue my bofa GW attemp until they get tired of me.. 

Amex Business Gold NPSL ( 85k internal limit ) - AMEX Everyday $4200 - Chase Freedom $5500 - Discovery it $1300 - BOA Secured $4900 - Cap1 Sparks $1250 - Cap1 Spark Business $1500

2/18/2015
Fico EQ 682 - EX 691 - TU 699
1 boa baddie from 10/08 dying to get this removed
Message 2 of 3
InfoSeek

Re: BofA Address For Sending GW Letter

Yeah same here; my score will skyrocket too if I can get them to remove these payments. 

It all depends on the person that opens/addresses your letter. If that person is having a good day, they may help you out. If not, then just keep trying until you get someone on a good day. It's all luck.

Have you mailed in any letters? If so, can you send me the mailing address you used via PM?

Also, good luck with your case!

Oz

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.