cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Secured Card Denied - What to do?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: BofA Secured Card Denied - What to do?

Those stores are not part of the shopping cart trick. Search for the list if stores ( Victorias Secret, JCrew just to name a few) you have to make sure you are opt in for it to work.
Message 11 of 17
oganesovich

I've applied for: Buckle & Express. We'll see what happens.

Fico 665 - Discover: $1250, BryLane Home: $600, Express: $250, King Size: $250, Boscov's: $250.
Message 12 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Applied? Or used the shopping cart trick and was pre-approved?
Message 13 of 17
oganesovich

Well as I understood.

I created an account with them and and searched thru items and added to shopping card and after that applied. It says 7 days till result.

Fico 665 - Discover: $1250, BryLane Home: $600, Express: $250, King Size: $250, Boscov's: $250.
Message 14 of 17
oganesovich

Just realised I did everything wrong Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

wait, so you filled up a credit app? that will result in hard inquiries.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 16 of 17
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

You just blew two inquiries. Your best bet will be to READ through these forums. Do not jump the gun without a better understanding of procedures.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.