Frequent Contributor
907grown

Boosting options--PLEASE HELP

My scores are below, I want a home loan in may, I have paid off all collections although unfortunately I was unable to get them removed from my report. I have diversified my credit accts, I have 6 cc, a line of credit, 2 auto loans, student loan, all current, no lates in almost 2 years, util up and down between 9-30%, depending on the month, I have been experimenting with this to get the optimal score..... I'm at a loss, I need a big boost bad in the next few months. I am gardening as they say here, no more credit apps until I get a pull for mortgage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and considered!!
Thanks!
img src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC
Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 638, TU 660, EX 639,
Goal Score: 750
guiness56

Re: Boosting options--PLEASE HELP

The only thing I can say is find someone else to send GW letters to have the collections removed.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Boosting options--PLEASE HELP

907grown wrote:
My scores are below, I want a home loan in may, I have paid off all collections although unfortunately I was unable to get them removed from my report. I have diversified my credit accts, I have 6 cc, a line of credit, 2 auto loans, student loan, all current, no lates in almost 2 years, util up and down between 9-30%, depending on the month, I have been experimenting with this to get the optimal score..... I'm at a loss, I need a big boost bad in the next few months. I am gardening as they say here, no more credit apps until I get a pull for mortgage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and considered!!
Thanks!

Question why 9-30% UTL  when the general rule is 1-9% UTL?

This alone may get you a score boost if you can bring UTL down and find the sweet spot that works for you within those parameters of 1-9%

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+