cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boy did my credit union screw me over...

tag
bspitt
Valued Member

Re: Boy did my credit union screw me over...

There are still 1 60 day late and 2 30s from about two years ago that I am trying to get rid of. Other than that its pretty squeaky. I am planning on applying for the mortgage sometime mid to late 2014 so I wanted to get everything as clean as possible before I met with a loan officer (I didnt want to waste their time telling me things that i already knew and could do myself). The 3% util should report in the next day or so.

To understand the rebucketing element, there isnt any way that lenders can see what bucket you are in, right? On the surface I understand the concept, but at the same time, its kind of bogus to hit peoples scores for getting their stuff together because their profile is now being compared to a harsher standard. That being said, if it takes the lid off of higher scores, perhaps I would prefer to take that ding now so that my score doesnt plateau at a lower level. Anyway, on with the good fight.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.