cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brighthouse Cmi delete UPDATE REMOVED !!!!!!

tag
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Re: Brighthouse Cmi delete

Hey how did you do this? Who did you call? What did you say? I've been emailed and snail mailing them and have not gotten a response yet! PM me if necessary.

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 11 of 19
mullo_2
Established Member

PRINCECHRISTIAN IS YOUR ACCT PAID WITH CMI OR UNPAID IN MY SITUATION MINE  WAS UNPAID SINCE 2010 BUT MY OC WAS ALWAYS WILLING TO TAKE A PAYMENT BUT I WANTED CMI TO DELETE BEFORE I PAID...CMI DID STATE THAT THE OC CAN REQUEST A DELETION ON BEHALF OF ME BUT I WASN'T BUYING IT.. I GOT THEM TO REMOVE BASED OF THE FACT THAT ME MY DAD AND GRANDPA ALL HAVE SAME NAMES AND ITS ON ALL OF OUR CR SO WHEN I CALLED I ASKED TO VERIFY LAST FOUR OF SSN THE SENIOR MANAGER SAID SHE COULDN'T BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE SSN ON FILE SO I ASKED HOW DO THEY KNOW WHO'S THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS ACCT AFTER OF A MIN ON HOLD SHE SAID SHE'S WITHDRAWING IT FROM COLLECTIONS I HOPE THIS HELP 

Message 12 of 19
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Woah!  What's up with the all caps?

Message 13 of 19
mullo_2
Established Member

my bad fuzzybean i could bearly see the font sizes and my caps is always on turned it off just for you lol ...hope i didnt break the rules

Message 14 of 19
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@mullo_2 wrote:

my bad fuzzybean i could bearly see the font sizes and my caps is always on turned it off just for you lol ...hope i didnt break the rules

LOL!  I don't know about any caps rule, but typically all caps is equivalent with yelling.  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 19
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Mine is an unpaid collection. Sent a PFD via mail, no response! Sent a PFD via email last week and got a letter in mail several days later stating they can't.. Blah blah blah... For now will just continue to email a PFD to a different person every few days, keeping it to once a week for each of them... I was able to obtain email addresses for about 10 of their top execs... Wish me luck!

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 16 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 17 of 19
Kidcat
Established Contributor

@princechristian wrote:

Mine is an unpaid collection. Sent a PFD via mail, no response! Sent a PFD via email last week and got a letter in mail several days later stating they can't.. Blah blah blah... For now will just continue to email a PFD to a different person every few days, keeping it to once a week for each of them... I was able to obtain email addresses for about 10 of their top execs... Wish me luck!

Can you pm me with the contact info.  I have a letter from CMI acknowledging that the account is paid in full yet their system still shows an outstanding balance.  According to the CSR they show a letter went out on that date but can't read the letter and they want me to send them a copy. 

i want to send to higher ups who may just delete the TL over this very big oops. 

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 18 of 19
music4mic

Princechristian,

Would you mind PMing me those email addresses?  I've managed to contact the president's office, but only through a form on their website.  I'd much prefer using a direct email.

Thanks!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.