cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brighthouse networks paid collection what to do?

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Brighthouse networks paid collection what to do?

So. Have a paid I. Full collection from Brighthouse. It is 4 plus yeRs old. And the only negative on a spotless credit report. No lates no nothing. 100% on time. And low util. 8%. Despite this clan record. This collection had a status change in may when I paid it off. My good score we t from 742 to 691. How he he'll. they just changed it from open to closed. 

My eq nose dived from 701 to 662. Experian. Down to current 688. What can I do now. They have no incentive to remove.  I did resign up for Brighthouse. And am never later. I know off goodwill but never find it before. Would love to do happy dance with 100%  spotless report. Any and all advice welcome. Who do I send goodwill to? Collection dept. anyone know the answer. I would like template. But. I am clueless. Thanks all. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Brighthouse networks paid collection what to do?

At this point gw is your only option. Below is a great thread explaing gw and examples.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.