Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brought it on myself

tag
mrordinary
New Contributor

Brought it on myself

So I'm going through all of the paperwork I've been sent by collections agencies over the last couple of years and I found a settlement from Arrow Financial for $243 on a $1215 balance. Dated January 2011. Aw man! I would have jumped at the chance to settle this account if I'd known any better. They weren't even reporting! This account now is the nightmare account that popped up with LVNV in Sept 2011. I don't know what my chances are at getting that awesome settlement again but I'm kicking myself for ignoring those letters!

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Brought it on myself

What are the details on the account?  What is the DOFD, and is it still within SOL?

Message 2 of 3
mrordinary
New Contributor

Re: Brought it on myself

OC: GEMB Care Credit.... DOFD 7/2008. It's out of SOL. I'm just really mad that I ignored that settlement letter because now the account is with LVNV reported since 9/2011 and they never sent a dunning... Filed complaints with BBB and FTC, and still have yet to receive anything from them.

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.