tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Re: Building off a socre of 606

It will be on there for 2 years

Message 11 of 13
kimball

Re: Building off a socre of 606

Thanks for the help! I really do appraciated it! Anyways I was able to pull up my credit card report from Experian. From the summary I have 0 potentially negative, 3 accounts in good standing. Everything on the report was 100% correct with my student loans. However, I did not know that my multple attempts to apply for student loan for citi bank (did not accept it because they kept saying something was incorrect) would show up on my report from Experian. From the looks of it doesn't seem that bad???? Is my score this low because I don't have any credit? Last year, I opened up an att account for cable and internet. I paid it on time consistantly. So I guess I'll keep researching.

I also plan off paying those student loans right away once I graduate college!!!!!!

Message 12 of 13
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: Building off a score of 606

You low score could def be low cuz of lack of credit. My husbands was 607 and was denied loans becuz of limited credit. We have a cap1 and had to pay 200. Our cl is 200 also. We also got first premier and our limit is 300 no dp and our matrix is 300 no dp. Apr is ridiculous but What can u do when u need their help. Gl with your journey

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.