Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bunch of CO successes...wondering what my score will be

tag
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Re: Bunch of CO successes...wondering what my score will be

Update on this:

Spoke to someone in the EO office of CAP1 (wont reveal her name).Ironically I spoke to her 2 weeks ago but for some reason either she played it off like she didn't remember talking to me or didn't bring it up. Second run around in regards to this CAP1 account. We spoke for a good 15 min about this, and CAP1 seems bent on not removing chargeoffs unless their is an error. I did ask for a callback from her superior who she reports to, which was the head of credit services (due to forum guidelines cant reveal his name) just below the VP of financial services after I googled him to see who he was and what position he holds there. I am hoping I can reason with him to see if they will callback the debt from MIDLAND since Midland doesn't want to be reasonable. They not only refuse to take some type of settlement, but they said NO to PFD, which is fine cause i'm not going to pay you if you  aren't going to work with me on removing it. I don't do the whole paid in full thing. I don't believe in it, just like athiest don't believe in God. That's how firm I am on not paying something unless it's going to benefit me.

Did i say I hate MIDLAND?

Message 11 of 17
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Goosedog you might want to read the TOS of myFICO again.

Posting to FICO Forums

Users of FICO Forums agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:

• Discussions including race, nationality, sex, religion, politics;

Community Leader, 

DaBears

Message 12 of 17
goosedog
Regular Contributor

@DaBears wrote:

Posting to FICO Forums

Users of FICO Forums agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:

Community Leader, 

DaBears

You are taking something I said out of context. What I stated was not a insult, inappropriate, defaming, derogatory, negative in any way shape or form. It's a stated fact, not an opinion. Just like saying Christians believe in God, Muslims believe in Allah, Buddhist believe in Buddha, etc. If you think what I said was negative, than that's your opinion. Good thing opinions only count for those that express them but please don't tell me I violated the TOS. In fact, as a "COMMUNITY LEADER" you have violated the same TOS you are advising me of because you are now making this into a "discussion". I have nothing further to add to this.

Thanks

Message 13 of 17
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@goosedog wrote:

@DaBears wrote:

Posting to FICO Forums

Community Leader, 

DaBears

You are taking something I said out of context. What I stated was not a insult, inappropriate, defaming, derogatory, negative in any way shape or form. It's a stated fact, not an opinion. Just like saying Christians believe in God, Muslims believe in Allah, Buddhist believe in Buddha, etc. If you think what I said was negative, than that's your opinion. Good thing opinions only count for those that express them but please don't tell me I violated the TOS. In fact, as a "COMMUNITY LEADER" you have violated the same TOS you are advising me of because you are now making this into a "discussion". I have nothing further to add to this.

Thanks

As a CL he has a right to tell you you violated the TOS of the forums if he believes you did. 

He is not making it into a discussion, rather pointing out that you violated the TOS of the forums.  Again, his job.

A moderator will make this determination.

Message 14 of 17
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Like I said guiness, there's opinions, and there's facts.  I stated a fact, he stated an opinion. I have nothing else to add to this.

Message 15 of 17
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

The purpose of CLs is to do exactly what Dabears and guiness have stated.  To help the boards run smooth and follow the TOS.  Your statement involved religion, but I don't believe it violated anything.  It wasn't bashing or sanctifying anything. 

The CLs are a valuable part of our forums, and Dabears had just brought up a point that was concerning the TOS and has brought it to the attention of the mods.  Please help us in keeping the boards on topics.

Thank you.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 16 of 17
goosedog
Regular Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

The purpose of CLs is to do exactly what Dabears and guiness have stated.  To help the boards run smooth and follow the TOS.  Your statement involved religion, but I don't believe it violated anything.  It wasn't bashing or sanctifying anything. 

The CLs are a valuable part of our forums, and Dabears had just brought up a point that was concerning the TOS and has brought it to the attention of the mods.  Please help us in keeping the boards on topics.

Thank you.

Thank you, that was EXACTLY my point.

DABEARS intentionally derailed what I was trying to say and continued to inflame the situation instead of just having a moderator look at what I said. I am here simply for discussions, I HATE arguing. I also hate drama, but what I hate more is when someone intentionally starts stalking my posts like a certain CL is doing at the moment. clearly a violation of the TOS for harrasement.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.