Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Card will this report?

tag
turts14
Regular Contributor

Business Credit Card will this report?

The new compnany i work for is going to issue me an american express card for travel purposes.  My questions is will amex pull my personal credit and or will this report on my personal credit report or will it all be run throught the corporate credit acccount? 

thank you 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Re: Business Credit Card will this report?

I'm thinking no, only because the company my brother and I both work for had Amex and my brother said it does not report on his CR

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 2 of 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Business Credit Card will this report?

@turts14 wrote:

The new compnany i work for is going to issue me an american express card for travel purposes.  My questions is will amex pull my personal credit and or will this report on my personal credit report or will it all be run throught the corporate credit acccount? 

thank you 

No, AMEX Corporate Cards generally do not show on your credit reports, even though you may be personally responsible for charges on them.    AMEX probably will pull your credit.     If you filled out an AMEX application then the details would be there.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.