cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Fresh Reports Today... Fingers crossed!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buying Fresh Reports Today... Fingers crossed!

So, today I am buying a fresh set of reports from all 3 CRAs.  I want to index them on a spreadsheet ( I already have one I built that collates to date and keeps a running total of my debt) and begin working on one baddie at a time.  I'm excited to be able to buy a new set and compare them to the old ones.  Muahahahahaha I'm going to get that credit up there!!!!! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Buying Fresh Reports Today... Fingers crossed!

Congrats & good luck! Heart

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 3 of 6
xnxo
Contributor

Good luck and keep working at it! 

BoA Cash Rewards $1.9k, Cap1 QS $1.1k, Amex ED $2k, Amex BCE $7.5k, Amex PRG: NPSL w/ Opt to Carry, Kohls $300, VS $2.8k, Paypal Credit $1.8K, Sears MC $4K, CareCredit $1k
12-6-13 EX FICO: 591
Current Score: EXP: 708 (FICO 1/2015) EQ: 740 (FICO 12/2014) TU: 750 (12/14/14 FAKO)
Goal score: 750 across by JAN 2018! Gardening as of AUG 21, 2017 - GOAL 12 MONTHS
Message 4 of 6
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Good Luck, I'm sure you will see an improvement and will be full of excitement as you kick it to another level!  

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck to you Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.