Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye Bye T-mobile/Midland!!! - Special Thanks to MrOUOKC

tag
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Re: Bye Bye T-mobile/Midland!!! - Special Thanks to MrOUOKC

Validation took less than 24 hours. I got validated and verified. I submitted a complaint with CFPB. Lets see what happens next and when...

Message 31 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

got myself applied for VALIDATION. will get it in 24 hours from sundayapril 19th, 2015.

Message 32 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, but can someone PM me this info as well? 

Thank you! 

Message 33 of 68
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

how long ago is this for? if cramming happened in the late 90's versus 2010 and after does it matter? Midland has an account from 2008 for collection from a bill i stopped paying on with T-Mobile in 1999 but did not start collections until 2008.

Please PM me 

If the DoFD of this bill is in 1999 I would be filing a complaint on Midland with the CFPB for fraudulent credit reporting (reaging the actual DoFD) and demand 1K as settlement in your requested settlement.

Message 34 of 68
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Got a response from CFPB stating that they have forwarded my complaint to the CA and that I will hear from them back within 15 days with CA's response.

Message 35 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I m very interested in knowing the outcome of your appeals process via CFPB and Midland? keep me posted? thanx

Message 36 of 68
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Yep will do for sure. 

Message 37 of 68
Neenexpectun

Would you mind sharing this inforamtion with me as well. I am in the same predicament with Tmobile MCM

Message 38 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got verified on 4/13, and submitted my complaint on 4/13 to the CFPB.  Got my response today, 4/27.   Midland has agreed to stop collection procedures, remove from all 3 bureaus, not to resell the trade, and I am free of all monetary charges.  This site is AWESOME, and the people who contribute to it.  Thanks all

Message 39 of 68
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Awesome. Could you please tell me how you found out about this? Snail mail or online update from CFPB?

Did you basically complain that they are trying to collect incorrect amount because you are a victim of cramming and include a verified by t-mobile screen?

I should be hearing from them any day now...

Message 40 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.