cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ByeBye LVNV!!!

tag
san_antonio_bear

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

Post a complaint on Resurgent Capital Services in Greenville, SC web site at the Better Business Bureau.

The CAPO of LVNV is Resurgent Capital Services  the contact is Modcut

Explain to her the problem and who your dealing with.  She is the Compliance Department Supervisor

State the facts

edit by webhopper

Message 51 of 141
san_antonio_bear

DLA IS DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY AND THIS IS WHEN THE SOL STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS BEGINS

Message 52 of 141
iMarcus
Contributor

for those who got it deleted how much of a score boost did you receive?

Message 53 of 141
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

I just received word that they are sending a request for deletion, within 30-45days should be off my reports. It will be hard to say what affect it will have on my score. All depends on what else is on your reports.
Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 54 of 141
PabloV
Valued Member

, can you please PM me info on what you sent. Thanks

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 55 of 141
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@san_antonio_bear wrote:

DLA IS DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY AND THIS IS WHEN THE SOL STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS BEGINS

If referring to DOLA on your CR, then the answer is "not always". SOL starts at the DOFD of a debt. The reported DOLA can easily change with a dispute in some instances, when the debt gets sold and re-reported, or even if you pay off the debt. This is why DOFD is used instead. SOL can restart in some states if a payment is made, a promise to pay is made, unincarcerated if jailed, and others. 

Message 56 of 141
ishinem45

Can you pm me a copy of what you said to the bbb also?
Message 57 of 141
TheBrules
Valued Member

New to the forums, just sent my BBB complaint in tonight. Will see how they respond as my file is only a $200 account from 2006. Crossing my fingers as these guys are the DEVIL.

Starting Score: EX: ? / EQ: 565 / TU: ?
Current Score: EX: 655 / EQ: 675 / TU: 565
Goal Score: EX: 700 / EQ: 700 / TU: 700

Message 58 of 141
iMarcus
Contributor

yay got a response from th BBB they are going to delete it hope I get a great boost since this has my uti at 147%

Message 59 of 141
TheBrules
Valued Member

Congrats!

How long did it take them to get back to you from the time you sibmitted it?

Starting Score: EX: ? / EQ: 565 / TU: ?
Current Score: EX: 655 / EQ: 675 / TU: 565
Goal Score: EX: 700 / EQ: 700 / TU: 700

Message 60 of 141
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.