dbrowning

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

The old account is ready to drop off the report next month. Guess who poped up for double the price ( factoring ). I can not seem to find in the forms what to send them or the BBB. If someone could please Pm me I would so appreciate your time. They are the one holding back the upcoming home.  I am glad I found this post

dbrowning

Please Pm me as well if you would. I sooooo Thank you in advance

Regular Contributor
NWintellectual

Can you also send me a PM with the relevant info, I have an account from LVNV (circa 2008) listed on all 3 of my reports and need them gone yesterday.

Thanks,

~nick

Starting Score (2/15/14): TU 533 (myFICO) | EQ 509 (myFICO)
Latest score (4/5/14): TU 541 (Lender) | EQ 562 (SW) | EX 576 (myFICO)
Goal Score by 9/30/14: 620+ | Goal Score by 6/30/15: 700+
-----
My wallet:
US Bank LanPass Secured $500 | US Bank HD Secured $300 | Fingerhut $200 | Local CU $1000
meminski

Well, since everyone else is adding for it. Could you phrase e-mail me the letter as well? 

Thanks in as  a  as advance!

Frequent Contributor
beanie7132

All, 

I am happy to help where I can. Please send me a PM when requesting info on what I did to conquer them. It is very difficult to follow this thread as it has gotten so long. 

Thanks!!!

Mia_Moore

Please PM me the letter or message to LVNV thanks so much.

New Visitor
kcole3

Have LVNV problem. I would love to see letter sent to BBB.

Can you send me a copy

New Visitor
KerryAnn

Hello please send me the letter you forwarded to BBB. Thanks you very much in advance:-)

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13

********** OLD THREAD ALERT*********

As the previous poster asked, if you would like the info then send them a PM. Simply click on their name and on the top right of the screen it will say "Send user a private message"

NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
dbrowning

I sent a message a while ago. just follow the promts to send a private message. They may not be online. So we just need to be patient and wait a reply :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+