Reply
Established Member
ranjen1
Posts: 39
Registered: ‎02-13-2013

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

I tried the factoring bit and they said it was OK to post that way..now I'm rebutting with the fact that they were not licensed as a ca in md when they bought my debt...not sure if they will delete for that though...
LENDER PULL 02/13/13 EF 574 TU 596 XP 554
LENDER PULL 03/21/13 EF 632 TU 611 XP 589

GOAL: 640 FOR USDA
Moderator
guiness56
Posts: 22,408
Registered: ‎01-17-2008

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!


ranjen1 wrote:
I tried the factoring bit and they said it was OK to post that way..now I'm rebutting with the fact that they were not licensed as a ca in md when they bought my debt...not sure if they will delete for that though...

Are they licensed now?  If not also file a complaint with your AG and cc the CA.

Regular Contributor
ApexdvToo
Posts: 232
Registered: ‎06-01-2012

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

Congrats!

Starting Score 4/15/2012:579 Ex-FAKO, 572 Eq-FAKO, 546 TU-FAKO (all were sub-500 in 2011)
FICO as of 3/08/2013: 627 EQ, 647 TU
FAKO as of 3/23/2013: 638 EX, 652 EQ, 648 TU
Goal 1: 600 FICO achieved 10/2012!, Goal 2: 650 FICO Across the Board - Let's take Baby-Steps!
**Amex Optima $1.3k, GE/CareCredit $1k, CapOne Secured $900, Barclaycard Rewards $500, CapOne Rewards $500, Citi/Shell $200**
Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/18/2013 - Goal: No apps for One Year: 3/18/2014
Established Member
ranjen1
Posts: 39
Registered: ‎02-13-2013

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

They are licensed now but my debt was bought in 2009 and they were licensed in 2012
LENDER PULL 02/13/13 EF 574 TU 596 XP 554
LENDER PULL 03/21/13 EF 632 TU 611 XP 589

GOAL: 640 FOR USDA
Contributor
chevyman
Posts: 662
Registered: ‎03-16-2013

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

That's about when mine was bought to
Regular Contributor
sybo40
Posts: 105
Registered: ‎11-12-2010

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

WOW!  MAJOR Congrats, beanie!  I would LOVE to know what you sent them as well.  Can you PM me, too?  GEEZ!  I have two things on my CR from LVNV as well and they keep sending the same things back to me with settlement letters that are outrageous.  I have horror stories about them and their non-responsiveness so it sounds like there is hope after all!!


Starting Score: 490
Current Score: TU: 656; EQ: 607; EX: 642
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
chevyman
Posts: 662
Registered: ‎03-16-2013

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

They are charging me about 10 percent interest and our state max is 6.5
Frequent Contributor
beanie7132
Posts: 266
Registered: ‎02-20-2013

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!


sybo40 wrote:

WOW!  MAJOR Congrats, beanie!  I would LOVE to know what you sent them as well.  Can you PM me, too?  GEEZ!  I have two things on my CR from LVNV as well and they keep sending the same things back to me with settlement letters that are outrageous.  I have horror stories about them and their non-responsiveness so it sounds like there is hope after all!!


I have sent you a PM

Valued Member
Chitwngrl
Posts: 90
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

Congrats!! How did you do it?? I just pulled my CR through a mortgage broker. I'm working on fixing up our CR at the moment and my biggest baddie that's showing up is my husband's LVNV (used to be HSBC/Best Buy). I was going to call them and try to PFD, but after seeing this I would really appreciate some help with my account as well. 

 

Do I send them a DV letter first? Call them? I'd really appreciate any info!! Thanks so much!!

 

Starting Score:EQ 653, TU 612, EX 618 (pulled by Mort Broker)
Current Score:EX639TU637EQ659
Goal Score: 700's


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
DaBears
Posts: 3,923
Registered: ‎10-26-2012

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

[ Edited ]

Chitwngrl wrote:

Congrats!! How did you do it?? I just pulled my CR through a mortgage broker. I'm working on fixing up our CR at the moment and my biggest baddie that's showing up is my husband's LVNV (used to be HSBC/Best Buy). I was going to call them and try to PFD, but after seeing this I would really appreciate some help with my account as well. 

 

Do I send them a DV letter first? Call them? I'd really appreciate any info!! Thanks so much!!


How old is the debt?


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+