Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Deleted off one report

tag
Krystie1984
Established Member

CA Deleted off one report

I recently had a Myfico score drop due to a hospital bill for my minor daughter from last year that I was unaware of. I called the OC and they couldn't find anything associated with my account or collections so I disputed it with TU and EQ. Recently the disputes for TU came back and that collections was deleted - does that mean it should also get deleted from EQ, and that should result in a credit score increase, right?! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Starting Score: 530
Current Score: 684
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: CA Deleted off one report

EQ MAY or MAY NOT remove.  They play by their own rules.  You MAY or MAY NOT receive a score increase, it depends on a lot of factors.

Unfortunately, I had a CA removed from EQ 3 weeks ago and FICO is still showing it.  I called FICO yesterday and her response was:  It sometimes takes us 30-60 days to get the info from the CRA.  So, just buy a score weekly and keep checking.  I think her ears are still hurting.

I do not understand this b/c FICO is reporting an updated balance of -0-...so where did that info come from? 

Message 2 of 5
DaBears
Senior Contributor

If TU deleted it's because they couldn't verify the TL. You would need to contact EQ and EX seperately. 

@ Fish, wanna come with me to a Anger Management meeting one night? I can hold down the teacher and you can whale on him for him to think we have myFICO.com issues? Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Yep DaBears.....there's definitely going to be a *session* going on.  I'm going to kick some a** and take some names, lol.

OP:  Sometimes EQ can be a bit slowwwwwww, but keep at them.

Message 4 of 5
Krystie1984
Established Member

Well I seriously hope they get with the program - I was in the middle of putting an offer on a house (Short-sale) and found that the sudden collections has caused the score to drop making me no longer qualified Smiley Sad This crap BLOWS!

Starting Score: 530
Current Score: 684
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.