Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Hard Inquiry

tag
OonaMission
Regular Contributor

CA Hard Inquiry

I'm looking at my Transunion report and of my 3 hard pulls 2 of them were by collection agencies - NCO Financial on 9/07/2007 and Anchor Recievables Mgmt on 9/06/2007. I had a collection from NCO, but I managed to get it deleted through GW. I've never seen any collection from Anchor Recievables, but I did have a BofA card go into collections with Progressive Management Systems which I paid fast enough that it never hit my report from them, the account just shows charged of (and paid) by Bank of America. I'm wondering if this Anchor company is related to that collection or a similar situation where the collection just never hit my report. All of my collections are paid in full so I'm not worried about anyone coming after me for money, but I don't want anything to jump onto my report.

Do I have the right to send these companies the No PP letters to have them removed, and if so should I??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CA Hard Inquiry

Whether they have PP or not is a heavily debated topic.

However, inquiries only affect score for 1 year........so they are not affecting it any longer.

They only remain for 2 years......so they will be removed in about 6 months.

IMO, I wouldn't waste my time.

But others may have a different view about it.

Message 2 of 3
OonaMission
Regular Contributor

Re: CA Hard Inquiry

Oh, I thought they actually affected for two years??
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.