Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA/JDB a Factoring company???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA/JDB a Factoring company???

I have a 6 year old orchard bank cc that was written off. Midland is reporting as factoring company amd charging me interest and 120 days late every month. Is this normal or can i do something about it. My cc utilization is 100% but have no cc. Is this because its being reported as a cc with a 0 limit but a $777 past due? Help

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA/JDB a Factoring company???

That's the latest flavor of some CAs.  They've found a kind of loophole that they are using to post as the OCs.  File with the BBB, State AG and FTC.  Maybe if enough do it they will fix it.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 3
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Re: CA/JDB a Factoring company???

I feel like this question has been EXHAUSTED. With looking it up in search mode it is very clear that YMMV with different companies but it is easy enough to file a complaint like most others did... some to avail, others not so much. Maybe we should make this sticky or something.

Anyway, give it a shot like PP said. I haven't even bothered with Midland yet who is doing the same on my CR because they are notorious for rebuttling on BBB etc but some had luck with AG. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.