Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA RESPONDS WHEN I DV BUT THEY DON'T INCLUDE THE SPECIFIC INFO I REQUEST

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA RESPONDS WHEN I DV BUT THEY DON'T INCLUDE THE SPECIFIC INFO I REQUEST

I have a collections on my report and have been corresponding since last summer with the CA and asking them to send me a copy of the sales receipt for replacement carpeting to an appartment I moved out of 6yrs ago!!!  They send me copies of the lease, payments history and there permit to collect in the my states (NJ) but no bill (I contacted the orginal creditor but they tell me to go through them since they sold they account, I don't think that have that info either).  I spoke with several people within the CA and they basically don't care if I ever pay them, they tell me they have sent me everything and I can do what I see fit (we are talking $759 here).  What to do?  Will Experidan remove if I explain?  They never reported with tranunion and I got Equifax to remove it last summer after speaking to a really helpful rep (I have spoke with EX but they said they won't take it off months ago).  Do I have any recourse, I can't rent as a result of this item and need it off my CR!!!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA RESPONDS WHEN I DV BUT THEY DON'T INCLUDE THE SPECIFIC INFO I REQUEST

Send a follow-up DV to the CA, highlighting that they haven't sent you what you asked for. Give them 10 or 15 days to respond and then send a copy of original DV, follow-up DV, GC and CMRRR receipt to EX and ask to remove.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.