Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'CA' in 81-Month Payment History

tag
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

'CA' in 81-Month Payment History

OK, so ive posted this question before, but i dont think i was very specific on exactly what i was asking.

Every CRA has a different identifier for a 'collection acct' in the 81-month payment history. one is 'C', another 'CA', etc.

Keep in mind im speaking ONLY of the history, not 'type of accout'. For example, an OC that reports as a 'collection acount' for any given month (vs a 90+ late, etc).

That being said, i am curious as to how the fico model reads that...in comparison to 90+ late, etc.

I have an entry that reads all 'currents', except for 11 straight months in 2012 reported as 'C' (was Feb-Dec i believe), and now 'current' status after payments to catch up. This account is an open account..

Im trying to figure out if, score wise, if thats being considered 'recent lates'. I would THINK it probably would be, but its not technically saying its x number of days late either.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: 'CA' in 81-Month Payment History

Message 2 of 7
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Ah ok.

So, a payment history such as this would no longer be taking any dings? Its listed as 0 past due, and now in 'pays as agreed' status:

YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2013**          
2012CACACACACACACACACACACACA
2011************
2010************
2009************
Message 3 of 7
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@Crossdivided wrote:

Ah ok.

So, a payment history such as this would no longer be taking any dings? Its listed as 0 past due, and now in 'pays as agreed' status:

YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2013**          
2012CACACACACACACACACACACACA
2011************
2010************
2009************

Is the CO paid or unpaid? where did you pull th CR from?

Message 4 of 7
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

it was never a CO.

straight from the CRA.

Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

As far as I know, FICO will ding the collection itself.  Even if it is pays as agrees now, as long as the collection comment is still there you still get a ding for the collection.

Message 6 of 7
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

well theres no comments whatsoever on the entry, just the above payment history...but i suppose a comment would be redundant if its indicated elsewhere.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.