Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA info.......

tag
cgreer72
Regular Contributor

CA info.......

I'm using Score Watch via this site. I have two collections showing on my CR, but it does not show the CA info, just some letters and numbers. How can I access this info?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA info.......

I've seen that from here.  For some security reason they list the creditors with numbers.  Have you pulled your full reports from www.annualcreditreport.com?  This isn't one of those supposed "free" sites.  It is the one that the government mandates your yearly CR from.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

It's proably a medical debt.

pull your FREE CR's from (ACR) annualcreditreport.com. they tend to have more info on them, then what you get from a 3rd party.
The CR's from ACR, come directly from each of the CRA's. You can pull 1 Free CR from TU,EQ and EX every 12 months.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 4
cgreer72
Regular Contributor

Lightnin they are actually both from apartment complexes. I'll pull from another site. Thanks guys!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.