Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA or Orginal biller......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA or Orginal biller......

I want to send letters to get some things removed from my credit report. I was wondering do I send a letter to the CA or do I send it to the hospital that originally had the bill. I had a lot of issues with my insurance denying things and my ex husbands insurance denying because neither wanted to be the primary insurance. Now that I have gotten that resolved their were bills that were paid but paid a year or 2 late. I would like to get them removed. So where should I start???

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: CA or Orginal biller......

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to send letters to get some things removed from my credit report. I was wondering do I send a letter to the CA or do I send it to the hospital that originally had the bill. I had a lot of issues with my insurance denying things and my ex husbands insurance denying because neither wanted to be the primary insurance. Now that I have gotten that resolved their were bills that were paid but paid a year or 2 late. I would like to get them removed. So where should I start???

Are both the Hospital (OC) and the CA reporting?

When the Insurance company finally did pay, to whom did they make the payment? Was it the OC or the CA?

Did whomever they pay accept payment as payment in full?

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The insurance payed the hospital. Yes they did accept the payment as full on the account.

Message 3 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Who is reporting the debt on your CR ?

Also there is a HIPPA Process to remove medical accounts that you can use which many have had success with...
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the HIPPA process?

Message 5 of 6
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Basically, the HIPAA process is a method of dealing with medical baddies.

We aren't allowed to discuss it here in the forums, other than to suggest you Google "HIPAA process".

Good luck!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.