Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA removal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA removal

I have between 6-8 collection accounts on my 3 CRA reports. They have all been PIF, and I have tried sending GW letters for the last year to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions for removal of these items via a different method? Or the same method, but using different verbiage? Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: CA removal

Write  GW's letters from the heart and tell the truth why the accounts ended up in collections.  Only used GW's from this site as a reference.

Let them know your have worked very hard to get your FICO scores higher and clean up your credit.

Make your last statement asking them to delete the tradelines.  I got all my tradelines deleted recently.  I used different styles and techniques when writing to them.  I wasn't mean or nice with them.  I was all business and even file complaints with the BBB against some.

All the creditors who I had to deal with initially stated they were not going to remove tradelines and its against its policy.  Be persisent, consistent and clever.  You will get what you want.   

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eaglesrule: Thanks for the reply and the great advice!!!
Message 3 of 4
DI
Super Contributor

If you need any other advice post here again or send me a message. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.