Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA says "they will try to remove item."

tag
trc1962
Regular Contributor

CA says "they will try to remove item."

I spoke with a CA and asked for pfd if I was willing to come up with the money to pay full price (including all the fees they have added) and the agent said "I can try to remove it." I asked she send a letter with statement that they would remove from credit report for pfd and I have heard nothing for 2 weeks. Advise on next steps?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA says "they will try to remove item."

@trc1962 wrote:

I spoke with a CA and asked for pfd if I was willing to come up with the money to pay full price (including all the fees they have added) and the agent said "I can try to remove it." I asked she send a letter with statement that they would remove from credit report for pfd and I have heard nothing for 2 weeks. Advise on next steps?

Send written PFD offer, you may not get them to put it in writing but they should tell you one way or the other and not leave you hanging with a maybe, if they dont respond to the written offer then let it alone to age some more, each day that goes by you gain a little more power over them. If this is still within states SOL only contact them if you can actually PIF. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.