Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA wants my signature?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA wants my signature?

I recently had Asset Management place a hard inquiry on my TU for a charge off cc. Went ahead and sent them a no PP letter found on this site asking for it to be removed. They send me my letter  back along with a letter of their own. This letter states they have sent my request to TU and they cannot process my request because my signature is not on my letter. Need me to sign and send back. If you didn't need it to pull a hard inquiry why do you need it now? Someone please help!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CA wants my signature?

Do not send them your signature.

Tell them you will not provide a signature, but instead they can provide you a letter requesting the removal of the inquiry that you'll forward to TU with a letter of your own.

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do not send them your signature.

Tell them you will not provide a signature, but instead they can provide you a letter requesting the removal of the inquiry that you'll forward to TU with a letter of your own.

Message 2 of 3
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Nope! I would not sign it. I would first dispute the inquiry with the CRAs for non-PP.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.