Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CACH LLC & BofA Lawsuit unchanged

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CACH LLC & BofA Lawsuit unchanged

Hi,

Today I decided to review my CR and noticed BofA account status remains unchanged. Account was sold and purchased by CACH LLC.

Comment: Purchased by another lender.

Last year I settled the lawsuit with CACH LLC (purchaser for the charged off account), all records of CACH in CA has been removed, however BofA has not updated. I need your suggestion on how to get this corrected, should I contact BofA or file dispute or write a GW to BofA?? Again, this was for a settlement.

Please help

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CACH LLC & BofA Lawsuit unchanged

Just because you settled with the JDB and they removed doesnt automatically mean the OC is going to remove their TL as well. They have a right to report it as a CO with  0 balance for up to 7.5 yrs post DoFD. You would need to send them a GW letter to ask that the TL be removed but since they took a loss on you they might not be in such a forgiving mood and it may take some time to get the GW you will be seeking.      http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CACH LLC & BofA Lawsuit unchanged

Thank you for your response. I will send GW and hope it gets cleared.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.