Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN I DO THIS?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAN I DO THIS?

Can I GW the OC for removal if it has sold the account to a CA...but the account is not paid...or should I wait until the debt it paid to the CA...the OC is HSBC/BSTBY...

HSBC/BSTBY...sold to...LVNV Funding...HSBC has not reported since 2006...but the account is still on my report with a $0 balance...I plan on paying LVNV Funding...but not until after I finish with this home loan approval...

Also...I have a another charge-off from HSBC...it was sold to RJM Aquisitions...I did a PFD with them...and they no longer are deleting...

Has anyone had any experiences like this??
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAN I DO THIS?

Can't really GW an unpaid account sent/sold to a CA>

Do you have the PFD from RJm in writing?

slyhouse08 wrote:
Can I GW the OC for removal if it has sold the account to a CA...but the account is not paid...or should I wait until the debt it paid to the CA...the OC is HSBC/BSTBY...

HSBC/BSTBY...sold to...LVNV Funding...HSBC has not reported since 2006...but the account is still on my report with a $0 balance...I plan on paying LVNV Funding...but not until after I finish with this home loan approval...

Also...I have a another charge-off from HSBC...it was sold to RJM Aquisitions...I did a PFD with them...and they no longer are deleting...

Has anyone had any experiences like this??

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've set up a PFD with the OC, when the OC agreed to take back the collection from the CA so it would be off my CRs.
But it depends on whether the OC is willing or able to pull back the collection or not.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy...yes I have a letter...and that has been deleted...a few days after they said they were going to delete before I got the deletion letter...I sent a GW to HSBC...the OC...but I haven't heard anything yet...but like I said...they have not reported/updated on my report since 2006...

Ivy...it's with HSBC...I've heard they aren't so willing to help..for items such as collections and charge-offs...unless they have no more records of the account...then they will delete...and it has been in collection with LVNV Funding since Apr. 2006...I'm just willing to pay it now since I read your post...hoping they delete...

I still have some baddies:

3 charge-offs
HSBC-$0 balance
HSBC/BSTBY-$0 balance
First Premier-$0 balance (they already denied GW)

3 collections:

LVNV Funding: $936 (increasing every month)
Central Financial Control(hospital)-$0 balance(not mine but CRA keep verifying)
Central Financial Control(hospital)-$500 balance

sent DV to both of the Central Financial Control accounts...no response yet...plan on sending a MOV to CRA...the one with the $0 balance says it was discharged through bankruptcy...which I have never filed...

What to do next????...starting the home loan process Monday...need all the points I can...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.