Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP 1 authorized user

tag
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

CAP 1 authorized user

i was added to my fiance capital one credit card as an authorized user on saturday and i checked myprivacymatter report and its there!! they are reporting havent got an alert here, somehow it takes 1 to 2 days after the alert in privacymatters...

thats 3 years of perfect payments added to my brand new credit history Smiley Happy 

also she added me to her JCPENNEY but the CSR told us that they wont report authorized users... ANY idea? we live in the same address.  CAP 1 asked her for my social but JCP didnt..

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 462 Smiley Sad journey started on 3/29/2013
Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700+ one day Smiley Happy update... 750+ across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: CAP 1 authorized user

Congratulations on being added to Cap1. GE normally reports AUs ( my DH is on Several of my cards and I'm on several of his) and they do not ask for SSN. Keep checking your CR's.
Message 2 of 3
Timbrooks08
New Contributor

Re: CAP 1 authorized user

When I added my wife to my Lowe's card the csr said all they needed was a name and birthday and they could do a database search for her and report the history.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.