cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE DISPUTED LATE PAYMENT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

tag
AKO17
Regular Contributor

CAPITAL ONE DISPUTED LATE PAYMENT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

HELP! I am in the processes of working on 3 late payments on my Capital One card. I called yesterday and very clearly stated to the rep that I was looking for a GW removal and NOT a dispute. He gave me the typical scripted speech that they would make an *internal* request and I said thank you, have a nice day. I entered an online chat today with a supervisor to ensure that my account was not disputed and come to find out, it is. Who do I contact now? Can I file a complaint? Who the HECK is running the show at Capital One? This is just crooked business!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAPITAL ONE DISPUTED LATE PAYMENT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I will PM you some contact information for the EO. I didn't jave any luck with my GW but maybe you will.
Message 2 of 4
AKO17
Regular Contributor

Thanks. The EO called me today to let me know they would be investigtaing the rep who created this mess. I'm livid. I am praying that dispute does not hit my report. They tell me it will take 7-10 business days to investigate. 

Message 3 of 4
AKO17
Regular Contributor

Bump. Anyone out there have any advice? Capital One has proven to be completely uninterested in righting their wrong. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.