Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CApital1 Success

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

CApital1 Success

Anyone had success to remove baddie or late with capital one please share your story about how you get them done....I have try so many letter and none of them had budge my request........They are last baddie i working to buy my first house but no good so far from them....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
sosabe77
Contributor

Re: CApital1 Success

Yes, Cap One charge off.  I even have 2 new accounts with them now.

Top 3: Amex BCP 25k - Chase Sapphire 17.5k - PSECU 20K

Starting Score: 714
Current Score: 759

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Good luck with that!  I sent 2 emails to the CEO.  I'm sure it's a fake email that they make available.  You know the CEO making bazillion dollars a year is really concerned with us poorly minions. 

Anyway, I've sent 2 and recieved 2 phone calls within a couple of days.  Both times I have the same girl, Samantha I think.  She was very helpful and courtius but when she called back in a few days she said it was "not their company's policy and that they made a business decision to post accurate information.  Therefore, we regret that we can not help you at this time."

BUT!!!  When I called the first time she asked if there was anything else she could do and I asked for a CLI and she did give me that albeit a small one, from $300 to $500 but I'll take it.

I just sent out a GW to them.  I saw someone on here said that they had better luck with the letter than the email.

Keep us posted on your luck and I'll do the same.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 3 of 8
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Anyone had their mailing address !??
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Message 4 of 8
FSUNolez5488

I would like a mailing address or email as well...would be great to get a CLI since I have been stuck at $750 for about 7 years.

Message 5 of 8
DaBears
Senior Contributor

They won't budge on a gw request, I tried back in Jan and they sent a letter back from the Credit Bureau Team stating they are reporting accurately. I said I know that I was asking nicely for a gw adjustment!!! Smiley Very Happy My one 30 day late will fall off in aug so 4 months to go!!!

Message 6 of 8
twall06
Frequent Contributor

I sent out a GW last week they called and said they couldn't remove my CO at this time so I sent another hope someone else gets this one.
Message 7 of 8
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I had success with them 2/3 of a time.  They were erroneously reporting an auto loan of mine back in 2011 reporting it as charged off and repo'd even though my last payment to them was prior to all of those reportings.  I called them and they told me they would delete the trade lines. I didnt check back on it until February of this year (I used to never check my reports) when I saw that it had been deleted from TU and EX. So, I then called them again, they agreed to take care of it. Come March 1st they updated it to charged off and now report as okay for the last 4 and half years.  I then contacted the EO office and it is under current "investigation" despite the girl, who is extremely polite in the most noncommittal way ever, assuring she would get back to me last week. So I guess I will see if they will honor their previously twice given word.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.