cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB/VICSCRT incorrectly reported on Credit Report

tag
Germz

CB/VICSCRT incorrectly reported on Credit Report

Below is an account listed on my Credit Report. This I truly believe is not mine for 2 reasons. I being I have NEVER declared bankruptcy and the account I did have with them has a limit of $500 not $1,230. I called them and tryed dealing with this directly through Commodity Bank and they said its not there issue, its on me to prove I havent declared bankruptcy. They refused to remove this and I dont know what to do now. I had an account with them and it isnt listed yet this is and its incorrect. Any ideas how I can remove this incorrectly posted account from my report? Or how to start the process? Anything I can do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

***NOTE- on the account that I did have with them I had a settlement and paid $350 of the $500, but once again that one is not listed on the report***

CB/VICSCRT

Unknown

Close Account Details
No Phone Provided
PO BOX 182789
COLUMBUS, OH 43218
 Experian®Equifax®TransUnion®

Account NameNo Data Returned
For This Bureau
No Data Returned
For This Bureau
CB/VICSCRT
Account #2861784XXXX
Account TypeRevolving account
Balance$0.00
Date Opened12/14/2004

Account Status  Closed
Mo. Payment 
Past Due$0.00
Payment StatusUnrated or bankruptcy
High Balance$1,163.00
Limit$1,230.00
Terms 
CommentsChapter 7 bankruptcy
Starting Score: EX: 602, EQ: 610, TU 598 (08/27/2013)
Current Score: EX: 659, EQ: 696, TU: 665 (09/10/2013)
Fico: 667
Goal Score: 750
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: CB/VICSCRT incorrectly reported on Credit Report

I would start by sending the OC a direct dispute (found in my signature) bringing all these issues up.

Is the account you did have with them still on your CR?  Do you have anything showing the other account?

Message 2 of 3
Germz

Re: CB/VICSCRT incorrectly reported on Credit Report

I will take a look at your direct dispute  link. 

The account I did have with them is not on the CR, it technically still should be there for about 2 more years if it was listed. For some reason it isnt listed though. It shows up as Banruptcy for TransUnion and as a negative account on the other 2.

Starting Score: EX: 602, EQ: 610, TU 598 (08/27/2013)
Current Score: EX: 659, EQ: 696, TU: 665 (09/10/2013)
Fico: 667
Goal Score: 750
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.