Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBNA/Sears

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CBNA/Sears

I'm working with Lexintington Law and they sent me a list of creditors, that has hard inquiries on my credit report, and to ask if they be removed. Well I don't even know why an inquiry from this company is even on my credit report and I never had a credit card with them. But, anyways, I sent the dispute letters that Lexington Law, told me to send and they were returned , not deliverable. Now, how can these companies, ruin your credit and you're not able to respond to them? This credit system is so messed up. I have paid out accounts, that were not suppose to be included in my bankruptcy, because, I have paid them out on my credit report, and they are also showing deliquent,when they were not.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CBNA/Sears

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm working with Lexintington Law and they sent me a list of creditors, that has hard inquiries on my credit report, and to ask if they be removed. Well I don't even know why an inquiry from this company is even on my credit report and I never had a credit card with them. But, anyways, I sent the dispute letters that Lexington Law, told me to send and they were returned , not deliverable. Now, how can these companies, ruin your credit and you're not able to respond to them? This credit system is so messed up. I have paid out accounts, that were not suppose to be included in my bankruptcy, because, I have paid them out on my credit report, and they are also showing deliquent,when they were not.

Inquiries do not ruin your credit. They seldom have any effect on scores, unless you have a lot of them - as in dozens.

BK 7 or BK 13?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.