Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCC and Cox won't delete w GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCC and Cox won't delete w GW

they won this round. Made it to Executive office (COX) w GW letter and no go on deletion as it was a "valid debt" but they are willing to have credit control corp list as "paid in full"

Yeah, sure, like that helps.

2014 was my year of crap hitting the rotating oscillator. Had $75 and $60 equipment sent to CA. Stupidly paid in full and returned equipment. GW letter to Cox said NO DELETION. Sucks bad. Paying the price for a bad relationship (why I had a bad 2014 w credit!)

Anyone get any farther, please do tell.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CCC and Cox won't delete w GW

@Anonymous wrote:
they won this round. Made it to Executive office (COX) w GW letter and no go on deletion as it was a "valid debt" but they are willing to have credit control corp list as "paid in full"

Yeah, sure, like that helps.

2014 was my year of crap hitting the rotating oscillator. Had $75 and $60 equipment sent to CA. Stupidly paid in full and returned equipment. GW letter to Cox said NO DELETION. Sucks bad. Paying the price for a bad relationship (why I had a bad 2014 w credit!)

Anyone get any farther, please do tell.

All you can do is continue to send a GW letter on a regular schedule of at least 1 every 2 months to the office of the CEO, this might take years so you need to think of being in it for the long haul.  

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCC and Cox won't delete w GW

Roger that. Thank you gdale.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.