Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT discount.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT discount.

Does Credit Check Total no longer offer the 50% discount when you call to cancel? When I called to cancel mine they didn't seem to be interested in retaining me as a customer. Did I just happen to get a crappy rep?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT discount.

I believe they are doing away with CCT and replacing it with a new product and that is the reason for them not offering a discount upon cancellation.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe they are doing away with CCT and replacing it with a new product and that is the reason for them not offering a discount upon cancellation.

Ewww... That usually means "inferior product" IME....

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same experience when I called to cancel yesterday. They didnt offer me a 50% discount and when I asked the CSR about it he said they no longer offer it.

I was a bit bummed about it but I cannot afford to pay $29.95 a month for their service. I will use credit karma for monitoring and just pay for my scores whenever I need it.

Message 4 of 6
Poppa
Established Contributor

Me and DW waited over an hour to cancel her trial membership and gave up. Called next day at different times and wait time still over an hour. Had to listen to same blues harmonica song over and over for over an hour before being able to cancel. 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 5 of 6
radfam
Frequent Contributor

Good to know on the wait times.  I tried to call to cancel today but got "not open" response.  Guess I'm trying again monday.  I started my 1w free trial this past monday so im hoping im not too late to cancel by calling this monday morning.

Fico 8 as of 03/09/2023:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.